EP 57: Amie Kiehn
Amie Kiehn spent the last 5-years as Assistant Director of Social Content & Strategy at Carolina Panthers
Amie Kiehn spent the last 5-years as Assistant Director of Social Content & Strategy at Carolina Panthers. She is now Head of Community at Gondola. We discuss her transition out of a pro sports team and what went into that decision, and more.
She is our first 2-time guest!
- How Amie started her career with Ashton Kutcher, and how people thought she was Ashton’s cousin
- The team she built at Panthers
- Amie’s feelings on the opportunities women are getting in sports
- Team Social and Digital department structures and what the investment and future needs to look like
- Thoughts on the current women’s sports landscape
- Managing during COVID and what went into Amie’s decision to leave the Panthers
- What is Gondola and what Amie is doing at Gondola
- Trends that Amie likes in the current digital/social landscape
- How when you work for a sports team your identity becomes so tied to that team