EP 53: BETTOREDGE
Greg Kajewski and James Seils, co-founders of BettorEdge
Greg Kajewski and James Seils, co-founders of BettorEdge, a sports betting community and marketplace that launched in January of 2021. Powered by Sportradar, BettorEdge looks to create a more fair betting experience with no-vig betting and “to give the edge back to the bettor by democratizing sports betting”, and they do so by allowing bettors in over 40 states – even where betting is yet not legal – to trade bets amongst each other, all in the app, with no hidden commissions or fees.
- What is BettorEdge and how does it work
- How BettorEdge got started, and how Greg and James met
- How you can take your no-vig fee and put that money to charity through BettorEdge, and how they donated over $10k to Chad Greenway’s Foundation
- What makes them different from traditional sports books
- Live betting, micro betting, user groups, hedge fund-like approach, and what might be on the BettorEdge roadmap